Our Vision Statement
Our school is a caring Christian school in which children are inspired to work towards excellence with enthusiasm, confidence and enjoyment. We will bring out the best in your child.
Our Key Values
- Laughter and learning: We believe that children learn best when they are relaxed and enjoying all aspects of school life.
- Courtesy, consideration and mutual respect: We promote these values within a warm and friendly environment for learning and within the context of Christian belief and practice
- Bringing out the best in our children: We promote a growth mindset, encouraging children to try their best, take a risk and learn from their mistakes. We believe that confidence and self-esteem underpin achievement and attainment.
- Learning from nature: We believe that children learn through the discovery and wonder provided by the outside world. We ensure that all children regularly access quality outdoor provision and play.
- To have high aspirations for our pupils which we will strive towards, working in close partnership with parents.
- To ensure that all pupils, including SEND, maximise their potential and have fun doing it!
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum, working in collaboration with pupils to explore areas of enquiry.
- To help children to develop the characteristics of effective learning so that they are prepared for post-Primary learning and confident in their own abilities.
- To help children to develop empathy and kindness which will contribute to the school and broader community.
- To provide an understanding of the Christian faith and awareness of other beliefs.
- To maintain a positive atmosphere of mutual respect and trust within the school community.
- To enable continued professional development of teaching staff, contributing to sustained level of inspiring teaching.
- To foster pro-active governance to underpin the continued growth of the school.