Years 3/ 4 / 5 [Bronze]
This week we have been looking at early algebra with missing numbers
Have a look at the worksheet below
Years 5/6 [Silver / Gold]
This week we have been looking at algebra. The following questions are taken from SATS papers, so if you are in Year 5 just have a look at a couple of questions. Year 6, do as many as you can please.
Spellings – to be tested on 14.2.19
Group 1 – Years 4/5
- I take a bath. The spelling is take.
- I let the water out. The spelling is water.
- My sister is kind. The spelling is sister.
- I have many friends. The spelling is many.
- What is the time? The spelling is time.
Group 2 – Year 4/5
- The books are in the library. The spelling is library.
- The weather is extreme. The spelling is extreme.
- I was put in the wrong group. The spelling is group.
- The calendar tells us the months of the year. The spelling is calendar.
- My heart is beating. The spelling is heart.
Group 3 – Year 5 / 6
- We can accommodate your requirements.
- I’m scared will you accompany me?
- According to Mrs Chapman we have to wait here.
- I will achieve all my goals in life!
- Be kind not aggressive.
- I’m not very good at this because I’m an amateur.
- It is apparent that we are the best.
- The ancient tomb was full of dust.