Science homework has been given to the children by Mrs Anders. Please see your child’s book bag. Please note this is to be completed on the paper provided by Mrs Anders.
Big Maths sheets are in the homework book.
Spellings are in the children’s reading diaries.
Times tables are in the homework book.
21.9.17 – Maths Homework [this is next weeks homework]
Choose an activity that suits your ability and confidence:
- Bronze Place Value [Hundreds, tens and units] – Easy Year 4
2. Bronze II place value [Thousands, hundreds, tens and units] – Year 4 / 5
3. Silver Place Value [Assessment] – Tricky Year 5
4. Gold place Value [Decimal Place value] Year 6
Choose a problem solving activity that suits your ability and confidence:
- Bronze Problem Solving Activity and Instructions – Easy Year 4
2. Silver Problem Solving Activity – Can you crack the code? – Year 4/5
3. Gold Problem Solving Activity – Year 5 / 6